Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ggggggggoing strong.

Sometimes I have to have a Subway sandwich to remind myself of how very much I do not need another one for a very long time.

Kind of a private public service I perform for myself.

Not that I have anything against Subway. I don't. Which may be part of the problem.

Anyway, today I did it. And, okay, it was a foot long. February is $5 footlong, any footlong, month. All month. And it's Leap Year, you know, so 29 days of it.

I admit, I'm influenced by those $5 footlong commercials. That little ditty is catchy, and it caught me about six days ago. I put it off, but today was it for me

I ate almost all of the sandwich--it was a Club--after which I was sorry, of course. But that's part of the private public service. You kind of have to eat until you don't feel very well. Makes it more effective.

I think.

No comments: