Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The First Lady

I should post this on my Lotta Torres blog, but I'm not. It's not really nasty but may seem so and not really political, regardless of what you may think when you read it.

It's about Michelle Obama. I find her to be an attractive woman. However, after four years of having to, as in being required to because they are so visible, appreciate her arms--she does not wear sleeves, you know--I am tired of it.

Now we are required to love her bangs. Right? The media people seem to love them. "She's a trendsetter." And stuff like that. Bangs are in because of her. Again. I had them when I was 11.

I mean, there's no mistaking them for a mistake. They are bangs, and how. I don't like them and don't think they suit her. Putting it politely.

So there.

No comments: