Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Kinder, Cheaper Kindle

If you're me--and you're not. (Okay, I know it should be if you're I, but I can't do it.)

So. If you're me, you bought a Kindle, but you don't use it as much as you think you should because after paying nearly $200 for it you hate paying more than $1.99 for a Kindle book and really believe all Kindle editions should be free.

But they're not.

If you're me, you figure if you're going to pay $13.99, or even $7.99, for a book you ought to get a book for the money. An actual book with real pages and page numbers and a cover and maybe even an illustration, although illustrations would just be gravy. It's the book. Yes, it's about the book.

My very recent email tells me that Amazon.com has sent me a list of 100 Kindle books under $3.99.

Okay. I'll look through the list. But that's still $4.00.

No comments: