Thursday, May 17, 2012

Who Knew?

How to Clean Your Dishwasher With Kool Aid


Clean Your Dishwasher With Kool Aid



Lemonade Kool Aid can be used as more than a tangy drink––it can also be put to a second use as a dishwasher cleaner. The citric acid content in it will remove lime and iron build-up from inside a dishwasher, leaving it nice and clean for the next round of washes.

Okay. I'll get back to my Israel trip, because I really love that trip and because I am about to post a lot of pictures of Masada. Masada, a storied place about which I'll say what few words I know and about which you should read on your own. Google it.

In the meantime, I couldn't resist this handy and helpful WikiHow. Truth is, I'm sure you know, I find most of these WikiHows strange and often silly.

But, just in case you're interested in this one, the first step says to buy sugar free Kool Aid.

No comments: