Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Sea of Galilee


The Galilee. I loved it here.

From our hotel room in Tiberius



Sunrise over the Galilee

As I recall, there were clouds over those eastern hills every morning.
I didn't need to tell you that I loved it here; our room overlooked the sea. What could be better?

Mornings were still. Nighttime brought the people and the nightly light show. (Not my favorite part, you might guess.)  But all things come to an end, they tell me, and we left after three nights. But wait, I have other pictures of this water. The ones below aren't even the last.
The sun is up now, and soon it will burn off the clouds.
 




My last picture from Tiberius.


Hard to take your eyes off of water, especially lovely water places like this. Like fire and babies. Hard to take your eyes off of them, too.

We left Tiberius the day I took this picture.

In a day or two I'll post pictures of this lovely Sea of Galilee from other places on its shores.

No comments: