Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bullets in the meantime

  • I have a bright green katydid clinging to the flagpole holder on my front porch. I have tried to get a picture of it from inside the house, but it's pretty small. What is a katydid doing here? I know little about them. But I knew enough to think it was a katydid, then came in here and looked it up. Sure enough.
  • I have not moved from my house today. I mean I haven't left my house. The fault of the ob-gyn dr I "saw" last Tuesday, who insisted I get a flu shot. A little voice inside me was saying, "No. Don't." But the dr said, "I wouldn't want you to get the flu." Guess what! I got the shot, then I got the flu.
  • Those Asian singles really want me. Another plea today.
  • I am chewing Black Jack gum, a birthday gift, along with a pack each of Clove and Beemans. The three kinds of gum my dad chewed. He always had them, I think.
  • My garage door opener, the one just outside my back utility room door, no longer works. I can't find the right spot. So I have to open the other door, go out, and then use the pad. Think I'll look for a remote. Should be one in here somewhere.

No comments: