Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Okay, so more bullets

  • I have just now come back from a walk. I knew it was cold when I went out. But tell me how it is possible for the wind to blow in my face no matter which direction I walked.
  • I have looked at about a dozen pictures of the devastated city of Christchurch in New Zealand. As the Prime Minister said, it is heartbreaking. Thank goodness for people who step up and search for those trapped in the rubble of fallen buildings.
  • Did that woman fly on my Delta flight from Salt Lake holding her dog on her lap? I can't tell because she was carrying it through the double doors and down the escalator at the Boise airport, but here's the thing: I didn't hear a peep out of it. This is not an argument for dogs as people now consider them. That is, their children.
  • Pennsylvania is just not a bad place to live. I should know. I visited there last week. Trees, hills, history, a great university, and some wonderful people.

No comments: