Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After-Christmas Bullets

Random.
  • Alyce and Ben, whose flight to Philadelphia was cancelled Sunday, got to go Monday. They are home.
  • Paul and Tasha, whose Sunday flight to NYC was cancelled, went Monday--to Atlanta. Tuesday, I assume, to Puerto Rico. Yes, Peter and Caroline too.
  • One of my daughters-in-law said she found a recipe for spaghetti tacos, made them, and they were good. Okay. So, really, what do I know? Still . . .
  • Rain for two days straight. I had begun to wonder if we would ever have relief. We have it today . . . in the form of snow. Oh joy.
  • Sick. Fever. Ache all over. That's me. Might be the flu. But yesterday was the worst day. This morning I actually cleaned three toilets, all mine. So I look to tomorrow. Then maybe I'll feel like untrimming my house.
  • I absolutely loved Christmas this year.
  • I wonder, truly, if we'll all be together some time. Tasha is trying to stir interest in having a Schiess family get-together next summer. I'm for it.

No comments: