Thursday, December 23, 2010

Addendum to Left Over

Addenda, maybe, because I actually have two things.

  1. Today's Wiki How To is How to Make Spaghetti Tacos. Just what I want, tortillas with noodles inside. Would have to have a terrific marinara sauce, don't you think? And meatballs. Still, I can't want any. Wiki doesn't call them leftovers, but I do, and I just have to say that my friend's spaghetti sandwiches predate this idea.
  2. Ann tells of a family she knows who, every Sunday, open the fridge, take everything left over from the week, put it together in a pot, cook it up, add ketchup and barbecue sauce, and eat it for Sunday dinner.
Come on, I said, that can't be true. Ann says it is.

Stranger things have happened, I guess. Just ask Superman.

3 comments:

Linda said...

eewwwww!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I really laughed--I could hear your voice saying, ...with noodles inside.