Saturday, March 15, 2008

Honk's

I went to Radio Shack today, bought a new phone battery, came out and saw that Honk's $1.05 is back to Honk's $1.00. I guess Mr or Ms Honk found out that folks here in Boise don't want to go to a dollar store that charges a dollar, five. After all, Dollar Tree is half a mile away, and it really is a dollar. Anyway, as I recall, Honk's started out at 99 cents. If he'd go back to that . . . oh well, who cares. I won't be shopping there. Regardless of what you may be thinking because it's twice this week I've mentioned it, I have only been inside the place four times. In my life. Period.
Could Honk be a real person?

4 comments:

queenann said...

It's not Honk's. It's HonK's.

michelangelo said...

I see the difference, but what difference does that make?

michelangelo said...

name fixed. my blogger name, anyway.

Phyllis Miller said...

i kind of liked michelango better. i could never have guessed it was you with a name like michelango. not my sissy! your identity was safe.