Thursday, February 5, 2015

Carol Speaks

I have tried to write a blog post since I came home from Utah.

It's difficult.

I may have to just say something like, "I'm still here." There. I've said it.

But I don't know if I have more readers than one. That's Linda.

All right. Here is the direct word. I got home from Utah 1/31. I went for three days, stayed for 16 days because . . . wait for it . . . I had a heart attack. Two procedures; two stents. I'm trying to get well. Good to be home. My sister and brother-in-law were so kind to me. I turned their family room into a not family room.

When I get stronger, I'll tell the story.

In the meantime, I feel very grateful and very humble.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Carol! I just knew something was wrong! I wish you had called me! I would have come! Our prayers are with you to heal quickly, both body and mind.
Please know I think of you everyday!

Carol's Corner said...

Linda, you are KIND. Thank you.

Ami said...

I missed you. I'm sorry to hear the reason for your absence. You are loved, and I'm sending my prayers from SoCal.