Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today's Wiki How

Make Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies

"Here's a tasty sweet chocolate chip cookie recipe with a savory twist due to the addition of bacon bits. Topped off with a sweet maple glaze, these cookies are a unique treat for the bacon and chocolate lover."

I don't give their recipe here. I'm still wondering if we ought to make such cookies. I've seen the maple bar donuts with strips of bacon and been assured they're delicious. Most likely they are. I've many times put pieces of bacon in my pancake batter, cooked them, then added maple syrup. So why not?

Too much bother, maybe, because I just don't buy premade bacon pieces.

Yes, the world has more in it to write about than bacon in your chocolate chip cookies.

Hurricane Irene, earthquakes--both where my two youngest daughters were affected. Alyce and Ben lost power for six hours; Ann and Jeremy lost a rain gutter and had their back yard flood, again. But both were safe. And the earthquake left all shaken--no pun here--but fine.

I give thanks.

1 comment:

queenann said...

I have posted my response on my blog.