Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's Up With That?

The moon's pull has caused the earth to wobble. This happens every 25,000 years or so, says the guy at the planetarium in Minnesota, the guy who is upsetting folks who follow their horoscopes.

Because things have moved and the stars look like they're in different places and there's a new constellation, which has become the thirteenth sign of the Zodiac.

And so all this has moved other people, or moved their signs, or however one ought to say it. Which means, to me personally, not a heck of a lot. But to some people a heck of a lot. Some people live by that stuff.

Still, it means enough for me to mention it, because at least I know "my sign." Yep. For all my life I've been a Virgo. Yeah, big deal.

Well, now I'm not. I'm a Leo.

Come on. I don't think so.

At least I'm not an Ophiuchus. That's the new sign, the thirteenth. And I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

michelangelo said...

Hey. Why you gotta bag on my new astrological sign.

Sarah said...

I think that it matters what sign you were BORN under, not what sign your birthday may fall on from now on. So, we're all still whatever we were. People born this year are under "new" signs. Technically.

Judy said...

I'm also a Leo now and I don't think it fits. You'll be a better Leo than me.