Monday, January 12, 2009

Update

I gave away one calendar, Alyce may be happy to know, the Norman Rockwell from GNC. I was feeling pretty good about it, but somehow on Sunday I picked up two more. I'm not sure why I took two, one for me and one for . . . who knows? But there they were, and free, of course. I'm only human, you know.

But Yikes. That really has to be the end. I mean, everywhere I turn in my house I can find out the day and date. Is that really necessary?

However, I am thinking of buying two more clocks, one for each of the two bathrooms where there is currently no clock. It seems right to me.

2 comments:

Lucile Eastman said...

We have a clock in each bathroom. It is the right thing to do.

Sarah said...

If you want a reason to keep picking up free calendars, you could always send me one. Or two.