Friday, February 26, 2016

Part 2 Addendum and One Other Thing

Janice just called to report that, after some research, she is convinced my dead, hairless, headless animal was a baby squirrel. They live quite a while in the nest, she says, and quite a while before getting hair.

Makes sense. I know there is a squirrel nest in one of those pine trees.

She suggests the big wind the other night blew the baby out and some larger animal ate part of it. The head, actually.

This may be the end of this particular discussion.

The Other Thing:

This morning I put my sweat pants on backwards. That's a first. I'd like to say it was dark, but it was only a little dark.

I didn't discover it for an hour or so, and by that time I had my walking shoes on (properly, of course) and didn't want to bother taking the sweats off over the shoes, and so on.

You might think, as I did, that pants on backwards would be uncomfortable. Nope. These sweats are big, Maybe that's why it seemed to make no difference.

Tomorrow I'll be sure to put them on correctly.

1 comment:

michelangelo said...

I put Saxby's shoes on the wrong feet in the bright light of midday.