Saturday, October 24, 2015

Not Bragging, Just Sayin'

Today I pulled the quilts off my bed, folded them, put them in storage.

Remade the bed--no easy job--putting on a blanket and different quilt.

Checked my email thrice.

Played, and won, of course, a game of Just Words.

Played, and lost, a game of Solitaire.

Scolded myself for wasting my time.

Stepped outside and kicked a lantern on.

Mixed up five little bottles of protein drink and took them to the outside fridge.

Cleaned two sinks, two toilets, parts of one bathtub, the parts I could reach without falling on my head.

Weighed myself. I know, I know. Shouldn't weigh myself every day. But, hey, the scale is right in front of the toilet, so why not?

Killed the spider who has been trying to make my bathroom his/her home--spiders can hear, you know.

Took a bath in the partially cleaned tub. It wasn't terribly dirty.

And now it is 7:58 AM.



No comments: