Monday, October 22, 2012

Randomness

Don't you think it's kind of weird that my neighbors across the street are named Quick and my neighbors behind me are named Click?

I do.
*    *    *

If you ever need your face cut, as in skin cancer surgery, I can recommend Dr Funke. I think my scars will be not too bad.

That is a recommendation, you know, because she had to do a lot of cutting to get all the cancer--a hole the size of a dime, and that's big when it's over your eyebrow. And stitching. Twenty-three stitches, actually.

*    *    *

The cold weather is here, not winter, but a darn cold autumn. Not one day warmer than low 50s this whole week. I don't like running the furnace, dries the air, you know. I turn the thing off at night and scrunch down in my bed with lots of covers then turn the heat back on in the morning. So, is it costing me more money to run it that way? I really need to know.

*    *    *

Yesterday I ate an entire artichoke for my lunch. I mean, that was lunch. It was good enough, but I don't think I need another artichoke for a while. Maybe a whole year.

No comments: