Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Really Random

  • Our moon today is a waxing gibbous moon. That means it is not yet full, but the illuminated part is greater than the dark part.
  • My friend's husband has severe neuropathy in both feet. I asked if he has diabetes. No. The neuropathy was caused by chemotherapy (he had bladder cancer). I did not know chemotherapy did that. So I wonder about my husband and his complaints about his feet. He had lots of chemotherapy, of course. But he also had Type 2 diabetes.
  • Today is 150 years since the South fired on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor. And then came the Civil War.
  • I like the new yogurt, new to this area. It's Greek, called Zoi.
  • I have raked pine needles for two days straight. Had to quit today when my sneezing brought folks out of their houses. I simply could not stop sneezing. Still, the neighbor's pine trees keep dropping needles, and it looks like I have done nothing about them.
  • I change the linens on my bed every ten or twelve days. What do you think of that?
  • I wonder how long people will know who it is when someone says "Elvis." And that, my friends, is really random.

No comments: